Warning: Illegal string offset 'post' in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php on line 934

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php on line 940

Warning: Illegal string offset 'date' in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php on line 940

Warning: Illegal string offset 'timestamp' in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php on line 940

Warning: Illegal string offset 'post' in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php on line 934

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php on line 940

Warning: Illegal string offset 'date' in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php on line 940

Warning: Illegal string offset 'timestamp' in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php on line 940

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php:934) in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 89

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php:934) in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php:934) in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php:934) in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php:934) in /home/thirdwat/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109
Scene you Lost Repect - Third Watch Dot Net

Third Watch Dot Net: Scene you Lost Repect - Third Watch Dot Net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Scene you Lost Repect which is it

#1 User is offline   tgills Icon

• Extreme Bosco and Faith shipper! Thanks Audrey for The Av
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Third watch! I love to sing( would love to get into the music business) dance and go to the movies.
    I also love to write poems and try to write songs.
  • Favorite Characters:Bosco and Faith !

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:27 PM

I am Doing This Question For All The Characters.
Which Scene and or Comment Made You Lose Some Respect For The Character
Posted Image
Thanks to mrptrmn for the banner &
malfana, boscoisforfaith & Jess for the caps.

#2 User is offline   Catty Icon

• Jason Wiles World Wide Domination
  • Interests:Interests? You mean there is more to life than Third watch....?
  • Favorite Characters:Bosco

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:48 PM

In Jimmy's mountain when he was trying to convince everyone he was ready to be back and being an idiot in the process, he was getting on my nerves!

#3 User is offline   dustytiger Icon

• hopeless shipper for life
  • Interests:music, reading, writing, more music, policts, and did i mention music?
  • Favorite Characters:kim, bobby, alex

Posted 14 January 2006 - 08:34 PM

taking joey from kim when she clearly tried to kill herself because was depressed and thought she had nothing left in the world that was REALLY skizzy..
thanx thesda for the av!

<3 fluff queen <3

"You don't have to breathe, I will, I will breathe in for your love, for your love, you don't have have to breathe, come on, come on, so give a little piece, give a little piece"

#4 User is offline   Fyre Icon

• charlieday.net webmistress
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Charlie Day, Bosco, Jason Wiles, Mikey Boscorelli, NYPD, non-retarded Carlos, Bird, Ty, Sully, 55 Charlie, fire, ESU
  • Favorite Characters:Bosco, Mikey, Sully, Carlos, Grace, Ty, Rose, Lt. Swersky, Lt.Miller, Brendan Finney

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:22 PM

When he cheated on Brook with Kim, then again cheated on Brooke with Joe Lombardo's wife Linda.

He's such a manwhore.

#5 User is offline   Maurice & Faithboscorelli 55 Icon

• Extreme Third Watch Fan
  • Favorite Characters:Bosco,Faith,Bobby,Doc,Dk,Billy

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:37 PM

I think when he took Joey from Kim. Jimmy should have really helped Kim not hurt her more. He could have moved in with them for a little while but he just acted like a jerk.

#6 User is offline   The_Outsider Icon

• This show's all right...
  • Favorite Characters:Bosco, Doc, Sully, Bobby, Carlos, Grace

Posted 18 January 2006 - 06:46 AM

When he did Lomberdo's chick. I mean, The guy was suppose his best friend.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks to Heidielle and RitzaCruz963 for the great banners.

#7 User is offline   tgills Icon

• Extreme Bosco and Faith shipper! Thanks Audrey for The Av
  • Interests:Third watch! I love to sing( would love to get into the music business) dance and go to the movies.
    I also love to write poems and try to write songs.
  • Favorite Characters:Bosco and Faith !

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:33 AM

Def When he Got it on With Lombardo's woman in the Bathroom. So Trashy And WRONG. He does that to his best Friend. Jimmy Lost Major points There.
Posted Image
Thanks to mrptrmn for the banner &
malfana, boscoisforfaith & Jess for the caps.

#8 User is offline   PurplepenguinJenWalsh55 Icon

• Derek Kelly and Bill Walsh Fan Forever!!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fan fic , Third Watch, hanging with friends.
  • Favorite Characters:bosco, dk, walsh, jimmy, bobby, lombardo, cruz,Alex Taylor

Posted 20 January 2006 - 08:18 AM

1) Being with lombardo's girlfriend/wife is my pick, that was just wrong even if they were a thing before or not..
Three of New York's Finest: John"Sully" Sullivan, Maurice Boscorelli and Alex Eames on Law and Order Criminal Intent
"Crap." -- Sully in Goodbye To Camelot in the fishing stream

"You've been snitchy all day"--Ziva on NCIS
"The term is bitchy"-- Tony Dinozzo on NCIS
"I know i was just being polite"--Ziva

#9 User is offline   Sgt. Cruz Icon

• Interests:watching Third Watch or Roswell, books, movies, music, history of the art, English, parties, good fun :D
  • Favorite Characters:All of them but mostly Cruz&Bosco and almost all paramedics

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:48 PM

I pick the last episode of season one, when Jimmy cheated Brooke with Kim. If he knew he loved Kim, he shouldn't get married to Brooke!
Cruz: I’m really sorry about your…
Bosco: Goodbye.
Cruz: Goodbye.

Posted Image

Proud Bosco and Cruz shipper 4ever !

#10 User is offline   Elwyn Icon

• Spanish-Dominican Connection Shipper
  • Favorite Characters:Cruz, Bosco, Faith, Ty, Alex, Bobby

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

When he cheated on Brook with Kim, then again cheated on Brooke with Joe Lombardo's wife Linda.

He's such a manwhore

ITA with Fyre!

If he knew he loved Kim, he shouldn't get married to Brooke!

ITA again!
Spanish-Dominican Connection Proud Shipper!
Posted Image
... with big sentiment to:
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   SperryIlClown Icon

• Interests:Third Watch and enjoy myself..:-)
  • Favorite Characters:Maritza Cruz - ♥B&C♥ -

Post icon  Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:15 PM

View PostPurplepenguinJenWalsh55, on Jan 20 2006, 07:18 AM, said:

1) Being with lombardo's girlfriend/wife is my pick, that was just wrong even if they were a thing before or not..

View PostSgt. Cruz, on Dec 28 2008, 07:48 PM, said:

I pick the last episode of season one, when Jimmy cheated Brooke with Kim. If he knew he loved Kim, he shouldn't get married to Brooke!

I'm agree with both.. :rolleyes:
"In carrozza,ma sola.Piccolo giro turistico.Fino a ora tutto bene,ma le onde aumentano e mi aspetto una traversata vivace.Ellenica ha tanta tristezza.Ma "ciņ non ha alcuna importanza" secondo la filosofia Lecretienne.
Siate felice."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users